Welcome a board

Thanks for visit to our blog, this blog will present to my small family, my hobbie, my carier and my yearly gadget and a couple in collection.. severeal Documentation of my life interest.

Welcome a Board




............. ........





Sunday, August 7, 2011

Car Town.. ^_^

the only game that I play on facebook durable yes just this .. car town, a cute little car

why
I so addicted to this game ..?

ya because I really want to have obsession with a car or amotorcycle repair shop that can serve various purposes drivingin Jakarta,

concepts such as R2R Pancoran hell,, * unfortunately cafes and restaurants that have a poor concept

composition of the garage of my dreams:
- 4 hydraulic table
- 3 machines + spooring tire tire repair tool
- 1 piece mini bar equipped with a projector screen, or a 45 inchlcd
- 1 piece distribution outlets which have the shirts are very rare
- 4 pieces manual car wash equipment and robotics
- An auditorium for seminars and meetings
- A basketball hall
- A beautifull Mosque inside

This illustration workshop at the game I cartown

This illustration for my car * lol


These illustrations of my memories T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment