Welcome a board

Thanks for visit to our blog, this blog will present to my small family, my hobbie, my carier and my yearly gadget and a couple in collection.. severeal Documentation of my life interest.

Welcome a Board




............. ........





Sunday, July 10, 2011

BDG Vacation..or What *lol


on a quiet Friday night, three young fool who has been travelingshow detailed rundown.
The main event is the way to Bandung Transtudio

At 12 set off from Jakarta to Bandung with an estimated 2 hourtrips per 100km/jam with Blekcy Apansah, I have called so because it is more honorable course. than the so-called dirty car. *lol

The journey begin to look "ngaret" because there is an accidenton the freeway Cipularang, we were up to 4 hours of dawn Bdg ..Yes 4 hours Bro .. like I ride the bike casually too slowly(-_-!)

6 hours of the morning was already over, three of our friends fromJkt soon followed to join together to Transtudio Bdg,

Regrettably I really sleepy .. I be asleep half the day and wake up at12 noon,: D maap ye bro * lol

so I decided to Bandung night tour ..He3
Surabi NHI
Oncom, Keju, dan Mayonese... Yummy




Warung Aji Anom - Iga Bakar dan Bebek Bangil

No comments:

Post a Comment